Maclaren joins forces with British artist and fashion designer, Philip Colbert to bring you The Rodnik Band x Maclaren Shark Buggy. Inspired by the pop-art movement, this buggy sits on our popular Mark II frame now with a reclining seat and includes a premium wind-resistant raincover printed with shark teeth, jockey pad and buggy ID tag. The Shark Buggy is our lightest reclining buggy at 3.5kg / 7.7lb - giving you something to sink your teeth into!
* without hood, shopping basket, carry strap/handle and raincover
Easy access storage, right on the back of the hood
The germ-free handles are constructed with super soft and lightweight closed cell foam. They are antimicrobial and nine times more durable than ordinary grips.
Recline Seat with One-Hand Adjustment
Easy, one-hand, one-step reclining seat.
5-Point Safety Harness
Five safety straps securely mounted to our aluminium frame mated with our exclusive two-finger release buckle making every Maclaren the safest seat around.
Shock-Absorbing 4-Wheel Suspension
All Maclaren buggies have all-wheel suspension, designed to provide effortless steering qualities and a supersmooth ride.
Facing a flight of stairs? Carrying from car to curb? Easily sling a lightweight, umbrella fold Maclaren buggy from your shoulder to get through tight spots. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part for Volo, Globetrotter, Triumph and Quest buggies
Oversized Shopping Basket
Large, easy access storage below the seat. Also sold seperatly as a self-service replaceable part.
Removable and Machine Washable Seats
Oh dear... have we spilled something? Fear not, every Maclaren seat can be easily removed and machine washed - an extremely useful trick not found on many other buggies... Machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle and hang to dry. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part.
What's In The Box?
Buggy comes fully assembled
- Attache de Sécurité
- Housse de pluie premium
- Pochette de rangement pour housse de pluie
- Buggy ID Tag
- Garantie à vie Sovereign™
- Mondial pour la sécurité Standard ™
- Pliage parapluie compact à une main
- Léger châssis en aluminium de qualité aéronautique
- Poignées ergonomiques optimisés
- Capote extensible imperméable à protection UV 50+ et pare-soleil intégré
- Hauteur ajustable harnais
- roues avant pivotantes verrouillables
- Freins de stationnement à pédales jumelées
- Livrée entièrement assemblée (aucun assemblage nécessaire)
- Pièces de rechange disponibles séparément