Maclaren joins forces with British artist and fashion designer, Philip Colbert to bring you The Rodnik Band x Maclaren Shark Buggy. Inspired by the pop-art movement, this stroller sits on our popular Mark II frame now with a reclining seat and includes a premium wind-resistant raincover printed with shark teeth, jockey pad and buggy ID tag. The Shark Buggy is our lightest reclining buggy at 3.5kg / 7.7lb - giving you something to sink your teeth into!
sans capote, panier de course, sangle de transport / poignée et housse de pluie
Easy access storage, right on the back of the hood
First in the industry, the super soft and lightweight closed cell foam handle grips keep surfaces clean and are nine times more durable than regular foam.
Recline Seat with One-Hand Adjustment
Easy, one-hand, one-step reclining seat.
5-Point Safety Harness
Five safety straps securely mounted to our aluminium frame mated with our exclusive two-finger release buckle making every Maclaren the safest seat around.
Shock-Absorbing 4-Wheel Suspension
All Maclaren buggies have all-wheel suspension, designed to provide effortless steering qualities and a supersmooth ride.
Facing a flight of stairs? Carrying from car to curb? Easily sling a lightweight, umbrella fold Maclaren buggy from your shoulder to get through tight spots. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part for Volo, Globetrotter, Triumph and Quest buggies
Oversized Shopping Basket
Large, easy access storage below the seat. Also sold seperatly as a self-service replaceable part.
Removable and Machine Washable Seats
Oh dear... have we spilled something? Fear not, every Maclaren seat can be easily removed and machine washed - an extremely useful trick not found on many other buggies... Machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle and hang to dry. Also sold seperatly as a self-service part.
What's In The Box?
Buggy comes fully assembled
- Attache de Sécurité
- Pad Jockey
- Housse de pluie premium
- Pochette de rangement pour housse de pluie
- Buggy ID Tag
- Garantie à vie Sovereign™
- Mondial pour la sécurité Standard ™
- Pliage parapluie compact à une main
- Léger châssis en aluminium de qualité aéronautique
- Poignées ergonomiques optimisés
- Capote extensible imperméable à protection UV 50+ et pare-soleil intégré
- Hauteur ajustable harnais
- roues avant pivotantes verrouillables
- Freins de stationnement à pédales jumelées
- Livrée entièrement assemblée (aucun assemblage nécessaire)
- Pièces de rechange disponibles séparément